Ariel Broadway Hotel
- GameOn Lorain - Sports Bar and Restaurant with games, pool tables, air hockey, and over 30 TVs with sports channels, located on the ground floor.
- Dodie's Dockside - Italian / Seafood Restaurant and Bar, located on the 1st floor next to the lobby.
- Broadway Boutique - Chocolate and Candy Shop, Boutique Gift Shop, located on the 1st floor.
- Cakes by the Lake - Bakery with cakes, cupcakes, pastries, cookies and other gourmet bakery on the 1st floor.
- Lolipops - Gift shop with unique Lorain centric gift items on the 1st floor.
- Swimming pool and Exercise room, located on the ground floor
Lorain County Promo
- Tour packages available for guests, including Lorain Lighthouse, Lake Erie Sunset Cruises, River Nature Tours, and other Boat Tours from Lorain Port Authority's Black River Landing docks, next to the Venue / Hotel, when available.
- Jet Express scheduled trips to the Put-In-Bay Islands, Browns Games in Cleveland, Lake Erie Sunset Tours and private events, from the Lorain Port Authority's Black River Landing docks next to the Venue / Hotel, when available.
- Dinner packages including shows at the Lorain Palace Theater and Rockin' on the River Concert Series, when available.
- Recreation activities including Biking around downtown Lorain and the Mile Long Pier; Swimming at Lakeview Beach Park; Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals; Private boat rentals, Bird Watching, Fishing and other Lake and River activities.
- Enjoy Boat tours, beaches, kayaking, canoeing, biking and hiking trails, birdwatching, fishing, parks, concerts, theater, sports, restaurants & bars
- Located one mile from the hotel on Lake Road, Lakeview Park is known for the Historical Rose Garden, the beautiful beach on Lake Erie with spectacular sunsets and views of the Lorain Lighthouse, and many recreational activities including swimming, beach volleyball, kayaking, canoeing, lawn bowling, and much more.
- Voted best lighthouse on Lake Erie six years in a row, the Lorain Lighthouse is just a short boat ride from the hotel and offers fabulous sunset dinners and tours of the historic landmark.
- As Northeast Ohio's longest running concert series with the highest attendance, Rockin' on the River showcases national, regional, and local talent featuring a variety of genres including pop, classic rock, country, and more.
- Located only half a mile away from the hotel, Oasis Marinas offers a protected harbor with access to Lake Erie fishing, sailing, and relaxing boating in addition to beautiful views of the Lorain Lighthouse and sunsets.
- LoCo 'Yaks provides entertaining, eco-friendly, and educational open-water kayak instruction for all ages and abilities and aims to support the maintenance and preservation of the surrounding natural waterways.
- Beautifully renovated in 2007, the Mile Long Pier features a 600-slip marina, fishing, and lakefront restaurant. Visitors enjoy leisurely strolls while taking in breathtaking lakeviews and spectacular sunsets.
- The historic Palace Theatre, built in 1928 and recently renovated, is home to a wide variety of plays, concerts, and productions. With its exquisite design and stunning architecture, the Palace Theatre has provided family fun for decades.
- Located along the river, the annual Summer Market hosts over 120 vendors selling furniture, vintage finds, coastal decor, arts, jewelry, fresh produce, and more. Proceeds from this weekend-long event benefit local families and organizations in need.
- This family-owned and operated 24-lane bowling alley offers fun for guests of all ages. Family and friends can enjoy a game of bowling and unwind with snacks, appetizers, and delicious food at Cafe 53.
- Lorain County Metro Parks offers miles of bike paths along the scenic Black River and extending through Elyria, Oberlin, and Kipton. Bikers can explore beautiful scenery, lookout points, and more when riding through these extensive trails.